Add Calendar & Clock to Wallpaper
Windows provides a built-in feature to automatically change wallpapers, but it doesn’t allow you to add calendars or clocks on the wallpapers. If you want to add clock and calendar to your active desktop wallpapers, one of the free alternatives you can use is SE-DesktopConstructor.
SE-DesktopConstructor is an automatic wallpaper changer program that enables you to add calendars and clocks on every active wallpaper. The calendar is customizable and there are many clock models you can choose.
Some features of SE-DesktopConstructor
- Rotate wallpaper every day, hour or even every minute
- Change background color or color gradient
- Place clock to wallpapers. 20 clock presets are available for you to choose from.
- Customize how the calendar should be displayed on the desktop.
- Create colored areas for the icons on the desktop
- Users can use the program from exernal USB or flash drive.
Download SE-DesktopConstructor from the developer’s homepage
Compatibility: Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista and Windows 7