Automatically Change Wallpapers with Automatic Wallpaper Changer
The best way to take advantage of your wallpaper collection is to use an automatic wallpaper changer to automatically change wallpapers at specified time intervals. The built-in wallpaper changer that Windows provides is probably enough for some people who don’t really care with how their desktop background looks like, but it’s definitely not enough for users who has many wallpapers.
Automatic Wallpaper Changer is a Windows freeware armed with many options so you can automatically change wallpaper every speficied seconds, minutes or hours in different styles and in a way that is a lot more flexible.
A Few Features of Automatic Wallpaper Changer:
- A number of resizing methods are provided: no stretching, stretching, best fit, full screen, always shrink large pictures. The stretching method itself has a number of stretching methods.
- The wallpaper can be displayed/positioned on top, left, right, bottom, center, top right, bottom right, top left or bottom left.
- The subdirectory can also be included in the list of the images to display along with the images that are contained in the directory.
- Optionally you can configure each of the wallpapers to be displayed only once during the rotation. In other words, every wallpaper won’t be redisplayed until you reset the rotation.
- It can read, if any, the orientation information of every picture and automatically rotate the picture so that it will be displayed correctly on desktop.
- You can also configure the wallpaper to be redisplayed every time you change the screen resolution.
- You can adjust the brightness, contrast and gamma correction of the pictures. Sharpening is also possible. Moreover, you can apply some effects to the wallpapers.
Automatic Wallpaper Changer Screenshots
There is a lot more to read on the homepage of the program. All in all, Automatic Wallpaper Changer is truly an extensive wallpaper changer you should try.Lijit Search