Compress CSS File Online Free with Online CSS Compressor
You can compress css file manually but it will take time. You can use a CSS compressor application instead to automate the process of the compression. CSS Compressor is a free online application you can use to compress css file online without having to download any tool. This website allows you to remove unnecessary elements from your css codes like comments and white spaces to make your template loads faster. You just need to select which ones that you want to remove.
How to compress css file
1. Copy your css code from your css file.
2. Open CSS Compressor from here.
3. Put a tick on “One rule per line”. Don’t change the other default options.
4. Paste the css code into the first textbox. Click compress.
5. The new, compressed css code will be displayed in the second box. You can check how much saving you can get from the compression. Copy the new codes and paste it into your css file to replace the old codes.
CSS Compressor is free and you can use it instantly without registering any account.