Create Animated Avatar Online from Scratch or by Photo Cloning
You have seen an avatar maker that lets you create manga avatar and another simple one that allows you to create your own avatar from your photo. Here is another online avatar creator, an interesting one, that makes you possible to create a 3D animated avatar with a lot of options along the way. It’s called Evolver.
If you don’t have much time to make an avatar from scratch, then you can clone your face photo. Upload your photo face that matches the requirements and lets the engine translates how your face should be cloned into an avatar. You can create as many as you need and manage each avatar in your dashboard.
The requirements for the photo face (if you choose to clone your photo) include the following:
- The photo should show a clear front view with your nose pointing at the camera.
- Mouth must be closed and in a relaxed expression.
- Eyes must be wide open and looking straight ahead.
- The entire face must be in the photo.
- Flash lighting is preferred, but should not be overly bright.
- Images must be in color.
- Glasses must be removed.
- Hair should not cover the forehead.
- Avoid shadows on the face.
- Upload only JPEG files with a 600px minimum height ( > 400px between eyes and chin recommended) and 100kb minimum size ( > 500kb recommended)
There are so many options in creating your avatar. You can select the shape of your face, eyes, hair, skin color and many others. There is an interesting tool that lets you pick two faces and then blend them. You can control how far the faces should be blended by using the slider. This blending makes you able to create a completely new structure of shape.
When you’re done, you can choose how your avatar should be animated. Do you prefer it to dance, look sad, or sleepy? After everything is complete, you can embed your avatar anywhere you like or share it via email to your friends. Go ahead to Evolver and find other interesting features.
Visit Evolver to make 3D animated avatar onlineLijit Search