Download Google Translate App for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch (iOS)
Google Translate is a nifty application that helps us when we find trouble reading a line of text in different language by translating it to a language we choose. If you use iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, you can download Google Translate app that has been designed specifically for these devices.
Features of Google Translate for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
- The ability to translate between 57 languages.
- Mark any translation that you like so that you can quickly access it even when offline.
- Support full-screen mode in displaying the translation.
- Support audio translation if you prefer listening to reading the text (23 languages).
- Spell out the translation of non-Latin script languages (e.g. Chinese, Japanese, etc..) in Latin characters to read it phonetically (e.g. Pinyin, Romaji).
- View your translation history without going online.
- Get access to additional dictionary for short phrases or single words.
If you’re interested, you can download Google Translate App for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch at the App Store. You can also check which languages the application does support on the webpage.Lijit Search