Extract Text from Encrypted and Password Protected PDF Files – Support Batch Extraction
Oftentimes a pdf file contains a lot of images and this increases the file size. If you don’t need need the images, if you simply need the text information contained within the pages, then you can simply extract the text out of the pdf file and save it as a text file that contains no images. There are lots of software that can extract text from pdf files, and many of them even are provided for free download and use. There are also many of these pdf extractor programs that support batch pdf to text extraction, but if you want an extractor utility that can extract text from multiple password protected pdf files at once, Simpo PDF to Text could be the tool you’re looking for.
Simpo PDF to Text is a freeware that runs under Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista (32 Bit). Like any other pdf tools that are focused on the pdf extraction, the user interface is pretty straighforward, making it very easy to use. Simply add the pdf files that you need to extract text from. Don’t forget to type the user and owner password for the password-protected pdf files.
Features of Simpo PDF to Text
- Convert Adobe PDF documents to text, txt format
- Batch conversion of multiple PDF files to text files
- Support PDF1.7 file format (formerly supported only by Adobe Acrobat 8.0)
- Retain original page layout of PDF
- Do not need Adobe Acrobat or free Acrobat Reader software
- Text files can be DOS/Windows, Unix, or Mac compatible
- Extract text from encrypted PDF files and password protected documents
- Automatically align text columns in table
Read also: Extract Images from PDF
Read also: Convert PDF to Text Online