Free DVD Cutter to cut DVD Video (VOB)
Looking for a free DVD cutter to cut your DVD video (VOB) easily? Despite the name, DVD Cutter Plus 1.0 is a completely free DVD Cutter you can use to cut some parts from your VOB video in a few steps only. As you can see from the screenshot below, the usage of this VOB cutter freeware is pretty straightforward.
How to cut DVD video
- Open the DVD video file by clicking the “open” button.
- Drag the slider bar to the beginning of the frames that you want to cut and press “Mark Start”.
- Drag the slider bar to the end of the frames that you want to cut and press “Mark End”.
- If you want to be sure that you don’t cut the wrong part, click “Play Selected” to play the marked frames.
- Click “Save” to start cutting the part. Done.
DVD Cutter is a freeware built for Windows. The program maintains the VOB video quality so there is no quality loss in the extracted or clipped video. DVD Cutter is built for Windows only.