Open Multiple Links At Once in Firefox In One Click with Linky
We tend to open the links that are contained in a web page, especially when we are making a research on something. The question is have you ever wondered how many links that you have to click one by one just to get to the pages? Linky is truly an awesome add-on for Firefox browser that will definitely save your time and minimize the risk of suffering from RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury). It lets you open multiple links at once either in new tabs or new windows.
Linky allows you to handle how the links should be opened. Should they be opened in new tabs or new windows? Should all of the images are displayed in one window or one tab? Which links you want to open? Do you want to open the whole links in one page or only the selected ones? Just highlight all of the links that you want to open and right-click, and select one of the many options that Linky provides in the context-menu.
Features of Linky v3.0.0:
- Open selected links in new tabs or new windows.
- Open all links in new tabs or new windows.
- Open all image links in tabs or windows.
- Open all image links in one tab or one window.
- Copy all links or the selected ones to clipboard.
- Validate all links in new tabs in new tabs or windows.
- Validate only the selected links in new tabs or windows.
- Download all of the links or only the selected ones.
Once you choose a command from the context-menu, Linky opens a mini window where you can re-check the links to make sure that they are the ones that you really want to visit. If you don’t want this window to open every single time, you can set it to only show up when you select links more than a certain number of links. This way you can open the links instantly without any interruption at all.Lijit Search Tags: firefox add-on