How to Read RSS Feed in Email
There are some feed reader applications to read feeds and one of the popular readers is Google Reader, but you can also read rss feed in your email if you want to and it isn’t hard to do so. It is Blogtrottr that provides such a service.
Whenever you find a cool blog that you want to read the feed in your email instead of a feed reader, copy the feed URL, visit Blogtrottr and paste the URL, enter your email address for the feed to be sent to, and hit the “Feed Me” button. Then check your email to confirm the subscription.
What you can get from Blogtrottr:
- Subscribe to feed using your email to read it in your inbox.
- Updates will be delivered as and when they happen.
- If you have a blog and want to provide an option to your readers to read your feed in their emails, you can use the code provided in the help page of Blogtrottr.
- How many rss feed you want to read in your email? Add feed as many as you want and get them automatically delivered to your email whenever there is something new.
- Free and no registration required.
Visit Blogtrottr to read RSS feed in emailLijit Search