Uninstall Norton Antivirus Completely with Norton Antivirus Removal Tool
Though many new antivirus software keeps coming in, and the competitors keep enhancing their antivirus applications, Norton Antivirus is still popular. Many people prefer to use it instead of other antivirus programs. Unfortunately, there is no such a perfect software. Norton Antivirus isn’t free from errors. While many like this program, many others decide to uninstall it. Too bad that many have issue in uninstalling Norton Antivirus from their computer. So, Norton creates a specific Norton software uninstaller called Norton Removal Tool.
Norton Removal Tool is the official free Norton antivirus removal tool that helps you to remove Norton software from your computer when you find problems in the uninstallation. It is created so that anyone can remove Norton Antivirus and other Norton software easily. The other Symantec products that can be removed with this free removal tool are:
- Norton AntiVirus 2003 through 2007.2
- Norton AntiSpam 2004/2005
- Norton Internet Security 2003 through 2007.2
- Ghost 2003, Ghost Version 9.0 and 10.0
- Norton GoBack 3.1 through 4.2
- Norton Personal Firewall 2003 through 2006
- Norton Password Manager
- Norton Save and Restore 1.0
- Norton SystemWorks 2003 through 2007
- Norton 360
- Norton Internet Security Add-on Pack
- Norton Confidential Online 2007
This official Norton Antivirus remover will remove all the traces but you can also run a registry cleaner program after the removal process completed just to make sure that your registry section has really been cleaned up.