Video Combiner – Combine AVI, MOV, WMV, MPEG, RM Videos
You may want to combine some of your video clips to be able to watch them fully in one single video file. Video editors usually provides the ability to combine multiple videos, but you may find that most of these editors are not easy enough to be used for combining videos. If you want an easy way, there are quite many video combiner programs that allows you to do it.
Free Video Joiner is one of the video combiner utilities that might make you interested. Its usage is pretty straightforward. Just select the video files that you want to combine and add them to the list, specify the destination folder, select the file format for the videos to be combined into, and click the “Join” button. The video formats supported are AVI (Divx, XviD, MPEG4), RM (Real Media), MOV, MPEG (MPEG1 and MPEG2), MPG and WMV.
Features of Free Video Joiner
- Combine video files without quality loss?
- You can combine AVI, WMV, MOV, MPEG, MPG files.
- You can combine and save video as AVI, WMV, MOV, MP4 (MPEG4).
- You can combine and save video as DVD, VCD compatible mpeg and as iPod, iPhone, Zune, PSP video format.
- You can combine unlimited video files.
- You can combine different video formats into one video format.
Free Video Joiner [via] is a free video combiner utility that runs under Windows. The combined video will have the same height and width of the first video you add into the list.